1. I___________ (teach) here for ten years since I finished school.
2. Would you mind me __________ (use) your bike?
3. The students of Class Two___________ (sweep) their classroom now.
4. The Whites____________ (not listen) to the radio at that time.
5. It's better to give than__________ (receive).
6. How long ______you_______ (live) in this town?
7. You _______ (come) here last year, ______ you?
8. ----When ______ you______ (see) him?
----I______ (see) him last Sunday.
9. She said that the car___________ (use) the next week.
10. I didn't know what __________ (happen) to China in a century.
11. When I got to the station, the train ____ already ______ (leave).
12. The stone bridge______________ (build) in our hometown for ten years.
13. The desk must ______ (clean) once a day.
14. The dog _________ (lie) on the floor when I came in..
15. It _________(rain) heavily when I got home.
16. Her mother____________ (cook) at this time yesterday.
17. The students _____________ (do) their homework. __________ (not make) any noise!
18. ----______ you ever_______ (be) to Beijing? ----Yes. I________ (go) there last week.
19. He'll telephone us as soon as he _________ (arrive) there.
20. Jiefang trucks____________ (make) in Changchun.
21. A pen is used for__________ (write).
22. All that must ________ (do).
23 .My friend can't decide which pair of trousers____________ (choose). So she asked me to go shopping with her.
24. They find it useful__________ (learn) English.
25. The old man often_________ (tell) the children a story in the evening. This evening he ________ (tell) two stories.
26. The radio__________ (use) once in a week in our class. It____________ (not use) yesterday because there was something wrong with it.
27. Would please tell us how___________ (make) the watch ________ (work)?
28. She doesn't know what_________ (do) and where__________ (go).
- have taught
- are sweeping
- weren’t listening
- to receive
- have … lived
- came … didn’t
- did … see, saw
- would be used
- would happen
- had … left
- have been built
- be cleaned
- was lying
- was raining
- was cooking
- are doing, Don’t make
- have … beeen, went
- are made
- be done
- to choose
- to learn
- tells, will tell