我是怎样的爱恋你,请容我向你娓娓道来

我是怎样的爱恋你,请容我向你娓娓道来

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.

我是怎样的爱恋你,请容我向你娓娓道来

I love thee to the depth and breadth and height

我爱你,跨过碧落黄泉,越过阑干瀚海

My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight

纵使远在天涯,我的灵魂也能天涯咫尺

For the ends of Being and ideal Grace.

付尽灿烂的年华仍有神的恩典

I love thee to the level of everyday's

我爱你,如影随形

Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.

宛如生活的不可或缺,胜过烛光和春朝

I love thee freely, as men strive for Right;

我用尽一切来爱你,就如男儿蹈锋饮血只为正义

I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise.

我以一片天真烂漫来爱你,就像回荡的圣洁礼赞

I love thee with the passion put to use

我爱你,宛如蓝田玉暖、蜡炬成灰

In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith

畴昔不堪回首,可我爱你,如同赤子

I love thee with a love I seemed to lose

我也曾徘徊绝望,但我义无反顾,爱如扑火

With my lost saints, -- I love thee with the breath,

我褪下一切光辉,爱你以我的每一次呼吸

Smiles, tears, and all my life -- and, if God choose,

笑靥、泪花和我生命的全部热诚---倘使神明要剔抉

I shall but love thee better after death.

身纵燃尽成灰,此情深深不移

温馨提示:原文音频请点击左下方“阅读原文”