Blue Days | 也许只是一觉醒来,没有感觉到或者看到自己最棒的一面

Blue Days | 也许只是一觉醒来,没有感觉到或者看到自己最棒的一面

Everybody has blue days.

每个人都有忧郁的日子。

These are nuserable days when you feel lousy, grumpy, lonely, and utterly exhausted.

那些日子真是惨透了,你觉得心里乱糟糟的、怨气丛生、寂寞、整个人彻底地精疲力竭。

Days when you feel small and insignificant, when everything seemsjust out of reach.

那些日子总会让你感到自己的渺小和微不足道,每件事情似乎都够不着边。

You can't rise to the occasion.

你根本无法振作起来。

Just getting started seems impossible.

根本没有力气重新开始。

On blue days you can become paranoid that everyone is out to get you.

在忧郁的日子里,你可能变成偏执狂,觉得每个人都想要吃掉你。

This is not always such a bad thing.

其实情况并不总是那么糟。

You feel frustrated and anxious, which can induce a nail-biting frenzy that can escalate into a tnple-chocolate-mud-cake-eating frenzy in a blink of an eye!

你感到灰心、焦虑,可能开始神经质地拼命咬指甲,然后不可救药地陷入一眨眼吃掉3大块巧克力蛋糕的疯狂!

On blue days you feellike you're fioating in an ocean of sadness.

在忧郁的日子里,你会觉得自己在悲伤的海里沉沉浮浮。

You're about to burst into tears at any moment and you don't even know why.

不论在什么时候,你总有种想哭的冲动,却不知道为了什么。

Untimately, you feel like you're wandering through life without purpose.

最后,你觉得自己犹如行尸走肉,失去生活目标。

You're not sure how much longer you can hang on, and you feel like shouting, "Will someone please shoot me!"

你不知道自己还可以撑多久,然后你想大喊一声:“谁来一枪把我打死吧!”

It doesn't take much to bring on a blue day.

其实—点小事就让你一天都郁闷难当。

You might just wake up not feeling or looking your best.

也许只是一觉醒来,没有感觉到或者看到自己最棒的一面。