请不要站在我坟前哭泣,我不在那里

请不要站在我坟前哭泣,我不在那里

Do not stand at my grave and weep,

请不要站在我坟前哭泣
I am not there, I do not sleep.
我不在这里,我也没有睡着
I am in a thousand winds that blow,
我是扬起了千千遍的风
I am the softly falling snow.
我是飘落的细细碎碎的雪
I am the gentle showers of rain,
我是柔和细腻的小雨
I am the fields of ripening grain.
我是铺满成熟谷物的田野
I am in the morning hush,
我是恬静温柔的早晨
I am in the graceful rush.
我是优雅的飞旋
Of beautiful birds in circling flight,
像艳丽的鸟儿在空中打转
I am the starshine of the night.
我是夜里闪耀的星光
I am in the flowers that bloom,
我在绽放的花丛中
I am in a quiet room.
我在房间里的宁静中
I am in the birds that sing,
我在歌声环绕的小鸟中
I am in each lovely thing.
我在所有美好的存在中
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
请不要站在我坟前哭泣
I am not there.
我并不在那里
I do not die.
我也没有死去