To Daffodils 致水仙花

To Daffodils 致水仙花

To Daffodils
水仙

 

Fair daffodils, we weep to see
美的水仙花,凋谢得太快,

You haste away so soon;
我们感觉着悲哀;

As yet the early-rising sun
连早晨出来的太阳

Has not attained his noon.
都还没有上升到天盖。

Stay, stay,
停下来,停下来,

Until the hasting day
等匆忙的脚

Has run
跑进

But to the even-song;
黄昏的木暮霭;

And, having pray's together, we
在那时共同祈祷着,

Will go with you along.
在回家的路上徘徊。

We have short time to stay, as you;
我们也只有短暂的停留,

We have as short a spring;
青春的易逝堪忧;

As quick a growth to meet decay,
我们方生也就方死,

As you, or anything.
和你们一样,

We die,
一切都要罢休。

As your hours do, and dry
你们谢了,

Away
我们也要去了,

Like to the summer's rain,
如同夏雨之骤,

Or as the pearls of morning's dew,
或如早上的露珠,

Never to be found again.
永无痕迹可求。