我在床单上 坐拥一整支军队

我在床单上 坐拥一整支军队

The Land Of Counterpane By Robert Louis Stevenson.

罗伯特·路易斯·史蒂文森

When I was sick and lay a-bed,
卧病在
I had two pillows at my head,
枕着两个枕头
And all my toys beside me lay,
玩偶都在身旁
To keep me happy all the day.
以免我郁郁寡欢
And sometimes for an hour or so
有时候,足足一个钟头
I watched my leaden soldiers go,
我看着铅制士兵们行军
With different uniforms and drills,
他们穿着不同的制服训练
Among the bed-clothes, through the hills;
沿着被褥,翻越山丘
And sometimes sent my ships in fleets
有时,我让舰队
All up and down among the sheets;
穿行在床单之海上
Or brought my trees and houses out,
要么把树木和房子都搬开
And planted cities all about.
在床上筑城
I was the giant great and still
我是个巨人,伟大而平静
That sits upon the pillow-hill,
坐镇枕头山
And sees before him, dale and plain,
凝视山谷和平原
The pleasant land of counterpane.
这床上的美妙世界