我是怎样的爱恋你,请容我向你娓娓道来

我是怎样的爱恋你,请容我向你娓娓道来

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.

我是怎样的恋你,请容我向你娓娓道来
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
我爱你,跨过碧落黄泉,越过阑干瀚海
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
纵使远在天涯,我的灵魂也能天涯咫尺
For the ends of Being and ideal Grace.
付尽灿烂的年华仍有神的恩典
I love thee to the level of everyday's
我爱你,如影随形
Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.
宛如生活的不可或缺,胜过烛光和春朝
I love thee freely, as men strive for Right;
我用尽一切来爱你,就如男儿蹈锋饮血只为正义
I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise.
我以一片天真烂漫来爱你,就像回荡的圣洁礼赞
I love thee with the passion put to use
我爱你,宛如蓝田玉暖、蜡炬成灰
In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith
畴昔不堪回首,可我爱你,如同赤子
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
我也曾徘徊绝望,但我义无反顾,爱如扑火
With my lost saints, -- I love thee with the breath,
我褪下一切光辉,爱你以我的每一次呼吸
Smiles, tears, and all my life -- and, if God choose,
笑靥、泪花和我生命的全部热诚---倘使神明要剔抉
I shall but love thee better after death.
身纵燃尽成灰,此情深深不移