所有那些我们曾经经历的,不过是梦中梦罢了

所有那些我们曾经经历的,不过是梦中梦罢了

A Dream Within A Dream By Edgar Allen Poe.

Take this kiss upon the brow!

直到不能再轻吻你的额头

And, in parting from you now,

直到不得不说再见的时候

Thus much let me avow-

请让我坦白吧

You are not wrong, who deem

你的确是正确的

That my days have been a dream;

你曾让我的生活如此

Yet if hope has flown away

然而当美好希冀都在悄然流逝

In a night, or in a day,

无论是在夜晚或在白天

In a vision, or in none,

无论是以有形或是无声

Is it therefore the less gone?

那么它是否可以离开的慢一点呢?

All that we see or seem

不管我们曾经是什么

Is but a dream within a dream.

现在看来都不过是梦中梦

I stand amid the roar

 我置身其中

Of a surf-tormented shore,

在让我心力交瘁的沙滩上

And I hold within my hand

我双手紧握

Grains of the golden sand-

那段闪闪发光的回忆

How few! yet how they creep

却留不住!留不住!

Through my fingers to the deep,

它疾速从我的指间逝去

While I weep- while I weep!

我痛哭!我痛哭!

Oh God! Can I not grasp them with a tighter clasp?

哦上帝!为什么不能让我牢牢抓住它?

Oh God! Can I not grasp them with a tighter clasp?

哦上帝!为什么不能让我从这无情苦海中脱离呢?

Is all that we see or seem?

所有那些我们曾经经历

But a dream within a dream?

不过是梦中梦罢了