1. want to do sth 想做某事
I want to go to school.
2. want sb to do sth 想让某人做某事
I want my son to go to school.
3. be different from 与......不同
The weather in Beijing is different from that of Nanjing.
4. be the same as 与……相同
His trousers are the same as mine.
5. be friendly to sb 对某人友好
Mr. Wang is very friendly to us.
6. welcome to sp 欢迎来到某地
Welcome to China.
7. What’s the matter with sb/sth？某人/某物出什么毛病了？
What’s the matter with your watch？
8. what to do 做什么
We don’t know what to do next.
9. let sb do sth 让某人做某事
Let him enter the room.
10. let sb not do sth 让某人不做某事
Let him not stand in the rain.
11. why don’t you do sth？你怎么不做某事呢？
Why don’t you play football with us？
12. why not do sth？怎么不做某事呢？
Why not play football with us？
13. make sb sth 为某人制造某物
My father made me a kite.
14. make sth for sb 为某人制造某物
My father made a kite for me.
15. What do you mean by doing sth？你做……是什么意思？
What do you mean by doing that？
16. like doing sth 喜爱做某事
Jim likes swimming.
17. like to do sth 想去做某事
He doesn’t like to swim now.
18. feel like doing sth 想要做某事
I feel like eating bananas.
19. would like to do sth 想要做某事
Would you like to go rowing with me？
20. would like sb to do sth 想要某人做某事
I’d like you to stay with me tonight.
21. make sb do sth 使某人做某事
His brother often makes him stay in the sun.
22. let sb do sth 让某人做某事
Let me sing a song for you.
23. have sb do sth 使某人做某事
You shouldn’t have the students work so hard.
24. be far from sp 离某地远
His school is far from his home.
25. be near to sp 离某地近
The hospital is near to the post office.
26. be good at sth/doing sth 擅长某事/做某事
We are good at English.
They are good at boating.
27. It takes sb some time to do sth 做某事花费某人多长时间
It took me more than a year to learn to draw a beautiful horse in five minutes.
28. sb spends some time/money （in ）doing sth 某人花一些时间/钱做某事
I spent twenty years（in）writing the novel.
29. sb spends some time/money on sth 某人花一些时间/钱在某事/物上
Jim spent 1000 yuan on the bike.
30. sth costs sb some money 某物花了某人一些钱
The bike cost Jim 1000 yuan.
31. sb pays some money for sth 某人为某物付了一些钱
Jim paid 1000 yuan for the bike.
32. begin/start sth with sth 伴随......开始做某事
The started the meeting with a song.
33. be going to do sth 打算做某事
We are going to study in Japan.
34. call A B 叫A B
They called the village Gumtree.
35. thank sb for sth/doing sth 感谢某人做某事
Thank you for your help/helping me.
What do you learn English for？
37. How/ what about doing sth？做某事怎么样？
How about going fishing？
38. S +be+ the+最高级+of/in短语
Lucy is the tallest in her class.
39. S + be +比较级+than any other + n
Lucy is taller than any other student in her class.
40. have to do sth 不得不/必须做某事
I have to go home now.
41. had better do sth 最好做某事
You’d better study English hard.
42. had better not do sth 最好别做某事
You’d better not stay up.
43. help sb to do sth 帮助某人做某事
Lucy often helps Lily to wash her clothes.
44. help sb do st 帮助某人做某事
He usually helps me learn English.
45. help sb with sth 帮助某人做某事
I sometimes help my mother with the housework.
46. make it +时间 把时间定在......
Let’s make it 8：30.
47. take sb to sp 带某人到某地
Mr. Wang will take us to the Summer Palace next Sunday.
49. have nothing to do （with sb）与某人没有关系
That has nothing to do with me.
50. 主语+ don’t think + 从句 ......认为……不……
I don’t think it will rain tomorrow.
51. It’s + adj + for sb to do sth 做某事对某人来说怎么样
It is lucky for you to go to London.
52. How + adj/adv + 主+ 谓！......多么…...啊！
How beautiful the flower is！
53. what + a/an + adj + [c] + 主+ 谓！
What an beautiful flower it is！
54. What + adj+ pl/[u] +主+ 谓！
What bad weather it is today！
55. find it + adj + to do sth 发现做某事如何
I find it hard to speak English well.
56. ask sb for sth 向某人要某物
They often ask me for money.
57. need to do sth 需要做某事
You need to study hard.
58. need sth 需要某物
I don’t need your money.
59. use sth to do sth 用某物来做某事
We use pens to write.
60. show sb sth 给某人看某物
Please show me the map.
61. show sth to sb 把某物给某人看
Please show the map to me.
62. pass sb sth 把某物递给某人
Pass me the cup of tea.
63. pass sth to sb 把某物递给某人
Pass the cup of tea to me.
64. buy sb sth 为某人买某物
Mother bought me a bike.
65. buy sth for sb 为某人买某物
Mother bought a bike for me.
66. give sb sth 把某物给某人
Jim gave me an English dictionary.
67. give sth to sb 把某物给某人
Jim gave an English dictionary to me.
68. get to sp 达到某地
I got to Beijing on the morning of May 1st.
69. arrive at/in sp 达到某地
I arrived in Beijing on the morning of May 1st.
70. reach sp 达到某地
I reached Beijing on the morning of May 1st.
71. hope to do sth 希望某人做某事
I hope to see you soon.
72. there is sth wrong with sth/sb 某物/某人出毛病了
There is something wrong my car.
73. sth is wrong with……某物出毛病了
Something is wrong with my car.
74. How do you like sth？你认为……怎么样？
How do you like Beijing？
75.What do you think of sth？你认为……怎么样？
What do you think of Beijing？
76. start doing sth 开始做某事
I started learning English in 1983.
77. start to do sth 开始做某事
I started to watch TV after finishing my homework.
78. finish doing sth 完成做某事
I finished cleaning my car just now.
79. enjoy doing sth 喜欢做某事
They all enjoy living and working in China.
80. what else… 别的什么
What else do you want to buy？
81. forget doing sth 忘记做过某事（已做）
I forgot turning off the lights. Look， it is dark in the room.
82. forget to do sth 忘了做某事（未做）
I forgot to turn off the lights. Could you go back and shut them off？
83. remember doing sth 记得做过某事（已做）
I remembered returning your money. You are so forgetful.
84. remember to do sth 记住做某事（未做）
Remember to bring me some money tomorrow.
85. stop to do sth 停下来去做另一件事
He stopped to talk with Mary when she entered the office.
86. stop doing sth 停止正在做的事
The students stopped talking when the teacher came in.
87. watch/see/hear sb do sth 观看/看见/听见某人做了某事
I saw you pick an apple just now.
88. watch/see/hear sb doing sth 观看/看见/听见某人在做某事
I saw you playing basketball with your classmates on the playground then.
89. go on doing sth 继续做同一件事
He went on reading after a short rest.
90. go on to do sth 继续做另一件事
He went on to read after finishing wash the dishes.
91. go on with sth 继续某事
He went on with his work after a short rest.
92. say hello/goodbye to sb 向某人打招呼/告别
I came to say goodbye to you.
93. be busy doing sth 忙于做某事
They are busy planting trees on the hill.
94. be interested in sth 对某事感兴趣
We are all interested in English.
95. tell sb to do sth 让某人做某事
Mother told me to go shopping with her.
96. ask sb to do sth 请某人做某事
Jim ask me to go rowing with him.
97. call/ring sb up 给某人打电话
I will call you up tommow.
98. be ready to do sth 准备好做某事
We are ready to have lunch.
99. go doing sth 去做某事
Let’s go fishing.
100. prefer（doing）A to（doing）B 比起（做）B来更喜欢（做）A
Lucy prefers English to French.
I prefer staying at home to going to the cinema.