老外对你说You're killing me,千万别以为是"你要杀了我"!

老外对你说You're killing me,千万别以为是"你要杀了我"!

You're killing me
当别人对你说:You're killing me
他不是说你要杀了他,而是说你太折磨他了
(夸张说法:折磨死我啦)
例:
Jesus! You're killing me! Would you stop practicing the drum at night?
天啊,你快折磨死我了!你能不能别在晚上练鼓?
英文也要根据语境理解
如果别人戳到你的笑点让你捧腹大笑也可以说:
HAHAHA… You're killing me
(哈哈哈....笑死我了)

接下来一起学习一些常用地道的句子

Are you by yourself?
你一个人来吗?
Are you kidding me?
跟我开玩笑啊?
Back in a moment!
马上回来!
Boys will be boys!
本性难移!
Come to the point!
有话直说!
Do I have to?
我一定要做吗?
Don't count on me!
别指望我!
Don't fall for it!
别上当!
Don't get me wrong!
你搞错了!
Don't give me that!
少来这套!
Don't let me down!
别让我失望!
Don't over do it!
别做过头了!
Drop me a line!
要写信给我!
Easy come easy go!
来得容易去也快!
Get a move on!
快点吧!
Give me a break!
饶了我吧!
Glad you like it!
很高兴你喜欢!
Great minds think alike!
英雄所见略同!
He always talks big!
他老是吹牛!
He's a double crosser!
他是个骗子!
I cross my heart!
我发誓是真的!

http://mip.i3geek.com