Good for you才不是“为了你好”!90%的人都用错了!

Good for you才不是“为了你好”!90%的人都用错了!

Good for you是什么意思?
这个短句主要有两层含义:
当表示正面意思是,good for you可以理解成:
1)恭喜你!= Congratulations
2)你太棒了!= Good job
3)真为你高兴!= Happy for you! So glad to hear that!
4)这是你应得的!= You deserve it!
例:
Good for you,you finally passed your test.
你通过了考试,真为你高兴。
I've heard a lot about you, you got married, right? Good for you.
我最近到很多关于你的消息,你结婚啦?恭喜你.
Good for you,you deserve it as much as anyone.
和其他人一样,这是你应得的。

Good for you也可以表达负面意思
对别人的敷衍和讽刺
例:
You really want to try? OK, good for you!
你真的想尝试吗?好吧,祝你好运吧!(潜台词:你肯定会失败)
A:I dream about winning the lottery.
我梦想着中彩票。
B:Good for you.
不错哦!(潜台词:呵呵!)

如何用英语表达“为了你好”?

for your own good
例:
I'm doing this for your own good.
我这是为了你好。
Sorry, Sherlock, it's for your own good.
抱歉,夏洛克,这是为了你好。

常用和good有关的词组

be good at
擅长
例:
He is good at maths.
他很擅长数学。
He was never good at communicating with the players.
他不善于和队员们进行沟通。

be good to
对……友善
例:
My friend was good to me when I was ill.
我生病时我的朋友对我关怀备至。

be good with
和……相处得好
例:
He must be good with kids.
他肯定能和孩子相处得好。